Chemical peels remove the top layer of the skin utilizing a chemical solution that aims to improve the skin tone, clarity, and texture
About This Deal
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About Milani MedSpa
Milani MedSpa, affiliated to Virginia Family Medicine a medical office that supervises all treatments in MedSpa, aims to enhance each individual's unique sense of beauty and target their needs through skin and body treatments. The facility - Virginia Family Medicine and Milani MedSpa - is led by Dr. Milani who is assisted by a full team of professionally trained physicians, nurses, technicians, and master estheticians.
Dr. Milani is also the founder and CEO of Center for Health and Human Rights (CHHR) a nonprofit organization that works to offer quality medical care to underserved populations.
Milani MedSpa specializes in skin care, body contouring, and laser removal with a wide range of services from the express facial and hair removal to non-invasive body sculpting and laser vein removal. It also offers injectables, microneedling procedures, fungus nail treatment and minimally-invasive lipo suction.