All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 5, 2012
Reviewed August 3, 2012
Reviewed June 11, 2012
What You'll Get
Archestratus, the first food critic, praised Italian cuisine’s use of “top-quality and seasonal” ingredients and its “fair-to-middling” ability to tranquilize out-of-control mayors. Today’s Groupon similarly stuns, and rightfully so.
$10 for $20 worth of Italian fare for two
$19 for $40 worth of Italian fare for four
- Choose from dishes such as:
- 10-ounce new york strip steak with fries or spaghetti ($14.95)
- Baked three-cheese lasagna with meat sauce ($14.95)
- Thinly sliced veal finished with marsala sauce ($15.95)
- See the full menu
- Salad-bar trip included with each meal<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.