What You Get
- $12 for $20 worth of pizza and Italian food
- $23 for $40 worth of pizza and Italian food
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Milano’s Pizza and Italian Restaurant
From its decor to its menu, Milano’s Pizza and Italian Restaurant is an Italian restaurant influenced by New York City. The restaurant's interior is decked out with murals of famous NYC landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Manhattan skyline painted on the walls. Garlic knots, golden-brown calzones, baked pasta dishes, spicy buffalo wings, and hot and cold subs also showcase Milano's blend of regional Italian and Italian-American cooking. This list of family favorites would be incomplete without the eatery's pizzas, though.
- Sicilian- and New York–style pies
- Pizzas range from 12 inches to 16 inches
- 19 available toppings
- 20 specialty pies, including options with chicken curry or fried-eggplant rollatine
- Pizza also sold by the slice