Wine gets better with age, like cheese and the value of a first-edition copy of Abraham Lincoln’s autobiography, Lincoln for Love in All the Wrong Places. Enjoy timeless taste with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $18 for a wine-tasting package for two (up to a $35 value)
- $31 for a wine-tasting package for four (up to a $70 value)
- $48 for a wine-tasting package for six (up to a $105 value)
Each person receives:
- Tasting flight with two white wines and three red wines (a $10 value)
- One additional glass of wine (up to a $7.50 value)
Mile High Winery
Mile High Winery owner and vintner Jon Brickner views winemaking as an art form. When he was searching for the perfect space to open his first operation, Winter Park Winery, Jon met his wife Cassidi, who ran a graphic- and web-design firm. Since then, the two have joined forces to outfit their tasting rooms and wine labels with a colorful and distinct look.
The Brickner’s devotion to creativity carries over to Mile High Winery, where Jon continues to churn out handcrafted wines, especially bold reds. Here, the flavors of downtown Denver and its RiNo art district manifest in the form of live music performances, food tastings, and painting classes. But make no mistake: the wine is still the star, with Jon’s creations including an earthy merlot and a medium-bodied cabernet sauvignon infused with hints of berry.