- $9 for two vouchers, each good for $8 worth of food and drinks for one person ($16 total value)
Valid only for dinner. Click here to view the menu.
- Closed Monday except holidays
- Tuesday–Thursday 10 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday 7 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Sunday 7 a.m.–4 p.m.
Milestone Kitchen & Bar
Milestone Kitchen & Bar's name was chosen deliberately. When Charlie Papakonstantinou and John Cirelli opened the restaurant in 2015, they envisioned it as a place where family and friends could gather to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other milestones over a menu of New American cuisine.
The spacious, contemporary dining room has natural oak lining the walls and floor. This rustic theme extends to the ceiling, which features rough-hewn beams and latticed woodwork. Although there's plenty of greenery in the 65-seat dining room, diners can get a true taste of the outdoors on Milestone's patio. And if guests want to celebrate their milestones in a more intimate setting, the restaurant's private room seats up to 45.
- French toast stuffed with strawberries and cream cheese and smothered in housemade crème brûlée
- Eggs dublin made with organic poached eggs and a toasted english muffin, topped with housemade corned-beef hash and creamy hollandaise sauce
- Fresh-baked waffle topped with crispy fried chicken and sprinkled with honey and homemade cinnamon-infused butter
Lunch and Dinner
- Pontiac burger on a toasted brioche roll covered with huntsman cheese, apple-wood-smoked bacon, and onion marmalade
- Calamari sautéed in a slightly spicy arrabbiata sauce combined with linguine
- Classic grilled hanger steak drizzled with brown butter, served with an arugula salad