Wine connoisseurs assert that novice tasters should never pair red wine with fish, white wine with red meat, or excessive wine with jury duty. Lap up moderate proportions with today's Groupon to MillaNova Winery in Mt. Washington. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get a wine-tasting package for two (up to a $25.48 value). The package includes:
- Tasting of up to five premium wines for two people (a $10 value)
- A cheese platter (a $7 value)
- Two take-home souvenir glasses (an $8 value)
- For $25, you get a wine-tasting package for four (up to a $49.90 value). The package includes:
- Tasting of up to five premium wines for four people (a $20 value)
- Two cheese platters (a $14 value)
- Four take-home souvenir glasses (a $15 value)
- For $37, you get a wine-tasting package for six (up to a $75.38 value). The package includes:
- Tasting of up to five premium wines for six people (a $30 value)
- Three cheese platters (a $21 value)
- Six take-home souvenir glasses (a $23 value)
MillaNova Winery tantalizes tongues with sips of award-winning libations, including a Mafia merlot that earned a 2011 Kentucky Derby Festival gold ranking. Curious vino enthusiasts select up to five wines to swirl and sip, from the Mint Julia's refreshing blend to the Chardonberry's liquid traces of strawberries and grapeberries. As tongues savor the fermented flavors crafted by the in-house winemaker, eyes can imbibe panoramic views of the winery's 22 acres from the shelter of a 60-foot-wide covered pavilion. Cheese platters give guests a chance to nibble more solid fare and debate which wine would pair best with the moon, and souvenir glasses provide a fillable reminder of smooth sips or an elegant swear jar.
744 Gentry Ln.
Mt. Washington, Kentucky 40047