Technicians steam clean dust, dirt, and stains from carpets and upholstery using proper equipment to make them hygienic and tidy
About This Deal
- Service radius: valid within 50 miles of zip code 92585, extra fee if outside of the service area
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Extra fee for exceptionally soiled carpet or upholstery
- Extra fee for carpeted stairs
View Miller’s Carpet Care’s other offer:
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
Need To Know
About Miller's Carpet Care
As the president of Miller's Carpet Care, William H. Miller has overseen a team of certified carpet cleaners since 1974. He sends this team across the Inland Empire to remove dirt and stains from carpets and upholstery with Commercial Grade equipment. When they aren’t rescuing rugs damaged by wine spills or indoor slip ’n' slides, the technicians scour tiles and grout and clear debris from air ducts. Though homes are their specialty, Miller’s Carpet Care also extends its services to offices, schools, and restaurants.