The best part of kayaking is the exhilaration of exploration, up until you realize the difficulty of paddling through pudding in your bathtub and must face yourself in the mirror. Take to real rivers with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $65 for a Tonsina Beach three-hour guided kayaking tour for two people, a custom tour designed for Groupon buyers (a $138 total value)
- $109 for a Tonsina Beach three-hour guided kayaking tour for four people (a $276 total value)
- $159 for a Caines Head Adventure full-day guided kayaking tour for two people (a $358 total value)
- $289 for a Caines Head Adventure full-day guided kayaking tour for four people (a $716 total value)
- $760 for a Resurrection Bay overnight guided kayaking for four people, a custom tour designed for Groupon buyers (a $1,400 total value)<p>
On the Tonsina Beach tour, kayakers journey up a salmon stream to a ghost forest of driftwood and may see wildlife such as eagles and sea lions along the way. Tours run from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The Resurrection Bay tour departs at 7:30 a.m. and includes kayaking to Bridal Falls, Caines Head, and Tonsina Beach, as well as hiking to Fort McGilvray or along the Alpine Trail. The trip returns between 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. the next day. All food and gear is included, except sleeping bags which may be rented for $25 each.
Nestled against the edge of the Kenai Fjords National Park, Miller's Landing retains much of the natural scenery and charm that surrounded the area when the Miller family first built its homestead on the site in the 1950s. The small community has withstood earthquakes, fires, and the Earth's transition from black and white into color to grow into a premiere camping destination where wilderness seekers can pitch tents or rent quaint cottages. The location surrounds its visitors in panoramic views of Resurrection Bay, Mount Alice, and Fox Island, inviting them to hike across its coastal trails.
Relaxing and adventurous activities complement Miller's scenic landscapes, with local experts leading boat tours and chartering fishing expeditions. Horseback tours trek across secluded terrain, whereas sea-kayak classes float in the shadow of snow and whipped-cream-capped mountains.
13890 Beach Blvd.
Seward, AK 99664