- One ticket to see Million Dollar Quartet
- Where: Harrah’s Showroom at Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $68.50 for orchestra and front seating (up to $96.40 value)
- $45.50 for tables and rear booths (up to $71.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Sunday at 7 p.m.
- Monday at 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Tuesday at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Thursday at 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Friday at 7 p.m.
Million Dollar Quartet
The long-running hit musical Million Dollar Quartet transports viewers to 1956, when four of the world’s most famous rock ’n’ rollers—Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Elvis Presley, and Johnny Cash—gathered for a monumental jam session at Sun Studio. Based on true events and built upon skilled performances, the show has earned rave reviews from the New York Times and the Chicago Tribune, and has been performed more than 2,000 times. In addition to singing their hearts out, the actors play guitars and pianos, making the re-created supergroup feel just like the real thing. Guests can shake their hips as Elvis’s doppelgänger croons “Blue Suede Shoes” or snap their toes as the cast performs Jerry Lee Lewis’s “Great Balls of Fire.”
Harrah's Showroom at Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, NV 89109