All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 8, 2011
Reviewed November 6, 2011
What You'll Get
Like time machine power cells, hairstyles must be changed frequently to avoid forever being trapped in the 50’s. Obtain time-defying style with today’s Groupon to HairDesign by Michaelle at MillionHair Salon in Williamsville. Choose from the following options:
- For $16, you get a facial waxing package from Michaelle (a $32 total value), which includes the following:
- An eyebrow wax (a $12 value)
- A lip wax (a $10 value)
- A chin wax (a $10 value)<p>
- For $35, you get a color and cut package from Michaelle (a $70 value), which includes the following:
- A haircut and style
- A full-head color treatment<p>
- For $78, you get a cut and highlight package from Michaelle (a $157 total value), which includes following:
- A haircut and style (a $37 value)
- A full-head highlight treatment with 40 foils (a $120 value)<p>
At HairDesign by Michaelle at MillionHair Salon, licensed cosmetologist Michaelle maintains a steady hold on elusive fashion trends with continual training and an extensive menu of hair services. During each 30-minute waxing treatment, clients relax in a lavender-hued treatment area while Michaelle swiftly uproots unwanted facial fuzz, leaving skin as smooth and alluring as a dolphin in a hot tub. Color services brighten head strands in one to two hours with tones determined to accentuate facial features, and highlight treatments add dimension to tresses with up to 40 foils. Amid hardwood floors and arched mirrors, the individualized haircut and style gifts clients a fresh appearance that takes into account lifestyle and penchant for ultimate fighting.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Services are non-transferable. Valid only with Michaelle. Extra fee for longer or thicker hair. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.