About Stark Brewing Company
After the Stark Mill brewery closed, many feared Manchester would fall victim to the unchecked infiltration of commercial beers. Determined to save New Hampshire's Queen City from such a foamy fate, master brewer Peter Telge gathered his wits, a group of supporters, and 20 years of brewing experience to reopen the historic Millyard District brewery under the name Milly's Tavern. It's recently taken its final form as the Stark Brewing Company. Now operating as a brewpub, Stark Brewing Company is home to a passionate staff that serves up juicy burgers, baby-back ribs, and beer-battered fish 'n' chips alongside microbrews crafted onsite.
The all-natural brewing process begins with imported malted barley, sometimes up to 1,300 pounds of it, depending on the beer. After stirring the barley by hand and singing it to sleep with a lullaby, brewers blend it with hops from Washington’s Yakima Valley and Europe’s agricultural hotspots. An Old World–style fire heats the brewing system, caramelizing the sugar to imbue batches with unique and subtle flavors. There are always at least 18 beers on tap, ranging from cream ales and IPAs to stouts, porters, and seasonal brews.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed February 13, 2018
Reviewed 15 hours ago
· Reviewed October 31, 2017
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days