- For $55, you get one lower-level ticket (a $110.35 value).
- For $15, you get one upper-level ticket (a $30.35 value).
Choose from three games:
- Wednesday, March 16 at 7 p.m. against the Orlando Magic
- Friday, March 18 at 7:30 p.m. against the New Jersey Nets
- Saturday, April 9 at 7:30 p.m. against the Cleveland Cavaliers
The 2010–11 Milwaukee Bucks continue to claw their way toward a repeat appearance in the NBA playoffs under head coach Scott Skiles. Catch 7-foot behemoth Andrew Bogut and speedy young point guard Brandon Jennings as the team rallies for a second-half playoff push. Whether observing up-close from the lower level or perched in the upper level, Bucks fans will have a prime view to take in the slam dunks, the 3-point sharpshooters, and the referees’ new synchronized, tap-dancing traveling call.
Nine Yelpers give the Bradley Center, where the Milwaukee Bucks play, an average of four stars:
- I just went to my first Bucks game at the Bradley Center for the first time- the Bucks won. the building is pretty accessible. – Nana H., 1/23/10
- Despite the team's struggles, going to a game at the BC is an excellent experience and its unfortunate that more people don't take advantage of it. – Colin D., 10/13/08