- For $55, you get one upper-level ticket (a $110 value).
- For $14, you get one upper-level end-zone ticket (a $29.35 value).
Choose from three games:
- Saturday, February 5 at 7:30 p.m. against the Detroit Pistons
- Saturday, February 12 at 7:30 p.m. against the Indiana Pacers
- Saturday, February 26 at 7:30 p.m. against the Chicago Bulls
The 2010–11 Milwaukee Bucks continue to claw their way toward a repeat appearance in the NBA playoffs under head coach Scott Skiles. Catch 7-foot behemoth Andrew Bogut and the speedy, young point guard Brandon Jennings—hopefully soon returning from injury—as the team hopes to rally for an Eastern Conference playoff spot. Perched from the upper level or upper-level end zone, Bucks fans will have a sweeping view to take in the slam dunks, the three-point sharpshooters, and the referees’ new synchronized, tap-dancing traveling call.
1001 N 4th St.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203Get Directions