All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 15, 2012
Reviewed March 28, 2012
Reviewed March 26, 2012
What You'll Get
- For $55, you get one upper-level ticket (a $110 value).
- For $14, you get one upper-level end-zone ticket (a $29.35 value).
Choose from three games:
- Saturday, February 5 at 7:30 p.m. against the Detroit Pistons
- Saturday, February 12 at 7:30 p.m. against the Indiana Pacers
- Saturday, February 26 at 7:30 p.m. against the Chicago Bulls
The 2010–11 Milwaukee Bucks continue to claw their way toward a repeat appearance in the NBA playoffs under head coach Scott Skiles. Catch 7-foot behemoth Andrew Bogut and the speedy, young point guard Brandon Jennings—hopefully soon returning from injury—as the team hopes to rally for an Eastern Conference playoff spot. Perched from the upper level or upper-level end zone, Bucks fans will have a sweeping view to take in the slam dunks, the three-point sharpshooters, and the referees’ new synchronized, tap-dancing traveling call.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must enter full name when buying Groupon. Valid ID required upon redemption. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.