All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- November 4: Reverend Raven & The Chain Smoking Alterboys
- November 18: King Comets
- November 25: Johnny Rawls
- All concerts are on Thursdays from 6:30–8:30 p.m.
- Enjoy live music under the Domes
- Features a computerized light show
- Family-friendly event (normally $6.50 for adults, $5 for resident seniors, disabled persons, children 6–17, and students)
- Explore the conservatory's vibrant and diverse plant life
- Food and drinks available for purchase
- Open seating
- The Domes have been part of the vernacular and field trip experience for Wisconsin folk and visitors for almost five decades now, and they have remained a source of solace — a place to escape the area’s harsh winters. Sitting at rest in the Domes can give you a bigger-than-life feeling, like you own the place. – Brian Jacobson, ThirdCoast Digest
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Milwaukee County Parks
Skaters circle around Slice of Ice in Red Arrow Park—part of the Milwaukee County Parks system—amid trees strung with lights and the arched façade of the 1000 North Water Street building. The refrigerated oval rink accommodates 100 skaters at a time, making it ideal for family outings and confusing games of super-hockey. And inside the rink’s warming house, visitors can hide from the chill with a cup of coffee.