More than 40 local restaurants dole out 60+ creative meat, seafood, and vegetarian chilies to compete for the coveted Golden Ladle Award
What You'll Get
- One General Admission Ticket to 14th Annual Chili Bowl
- VIP Early Entry Ticket to 14th Annual Chili Bowl with Small T-Shirt
- VIP Early Entry Ticket to 14th Annual Chili Bowl with Medium T-Shirt
- VIP Early Entry Ticket to 14th Annual Chili Bowl with Large T-Shirt
- VIP Early Entry Ticket to 14th Annual Chili Bowl with X Large T-Shirt
- VIP Early Entry Ticket to 14th Annual Chili Bowl with XX Large T-Shirt
- VIP Early Entry Ticket to 14th Annual Chili Bowl with XXX Large T-Shirt
Milwaukee’s 14th Annual Chili Bowl
- The event: Milwaukee’s top chefs and restaurants will compete for Milwaukee’s best bowl of chili, cooking up more than 60 varieties. But only one will leave with the coveted Golden Ladle award.
- The samples: visitors can taste traditional and spicy chili, along with specialty varieties like chicken, lamb, brisket, sweet potato, bratwurst, and vegetarian. Whether guests’ tastes lean spicy, vegetarian, or traditional, there is something for everyone.
- Each Chili Bowl ticket includes eight 3oz chili samples—that’s about 1.5 lbs of chili served with bread bites to soak it all up. And, tickets also include a $10 Potawatomi Fire Keepers Reward Play certificate.
- Chili & Charity: When visitors donate two non-perishable canned goods to the Hunger Task Force, they’re awarded with two more cups of chili goodness (maximum two free additional samples per event ticket).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 26, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per visit. Beverages not included. Must be 18 or older to enter event and 21 or older to enter casino. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MilwaukeeFood.com Inc
MilwaukeeFood.com Inc encourages locals and visitors alike to get out and try the best culinary finds Milwaukee has to offer. The organization hosts events and festivals throughout the year that put the city's best dishes on full display, such as The Big Taste in the summer and the FOX6 Days of Dining in the spring. At each, scores of restaurants from across the culinary landscape compete for prizes such as Best Chili and Highest Volume of Drool Incurred.