All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | When Black Friday Comes
Whether you've been looking for a new color to crown your cranium or a pretty polish for your perky piggies, today's deal has you covered from head to toe. With this Groupon, $50 gets you $100 worth of spa services at Mind & Body Day Spa, the beauty emporium that will smooth and soothe whatever section of surface area aches the most, be it your freshly sore Olive Oyl tattoo or the love-bite scars from your pet gull. Because this deal can be applied to any of Mind & Body's myriad services, including featured packages, you may have trouble deciding between which parts of you should get special treatment and which parts of others you should remain eminent domain.
Put your best face forward this holiday season, using the same foods you'll be stuffing it with, such as a hydrating yam and pumpkin enzyme peel ($80) designed to plump parched complexions. Or try the Fiji Body Treatment ($95), a tropical-fruit-infused passport to smoother skin. You can also use your Groupon toward any of the spa’s pampering packages, from the revitalizing Energy ($189) to the calming Tranquility ($389). Mind & Body offers facial, body, massage, airbrush, and hand- and foot-care treatments.
Get this Groupon to prep yourself for holiday parties or start the new year off on a freshly polished foot. You can also buy some as rejuvenatory gifts for any friends who've aged visibly this past year due to messy break-ups, voodoo hexes, or hours of exposure to World of Warcraft.
- Wow! I thought I had a great massage before..that was nothing compared to what I had yesterday! Amanda gave the best deep tissue massage ever! – special12, Kudzu
- I'm always treated like a queen when I come here. It smells for [sic] wonderful and you begin to relax the moment you sit in the chair. The staff has always been friendly and attentive. – stevenlauree62, Kudzu
- Hands down the best massage I have ever received. Their water tables are such a different and worthwhile experience that I booked a couples massage for my next anniversary. – Sandy M., Insiderpages
When Black Friday Comes
Known as Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year and the sun’s annual day of rest. Here are some surefire shopping tips to help you survive the sunless mall-maelstrom unscathed:
- To increase visibility, reach for overstock shelves, and to intimidate other shoppers, employ your finest pair of running stilts.
- Most malls have two or three “secret” stores hidden behind the food court; try muscling your way through by feigning a baked-potato emergency.
- If your curious children discover that you’ve purchased them a coveted copy of the 1995 Rembrandts album LP, punish their inquisitiveness by mounting it on the wall of your study.
- Online shopping has never been more convenient thanks to websites such as Nopuorg.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2010. Amount paid never expires. New clients only. Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Cannot be used with other offers. Gratuity not included. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mind & Body Day Spa
At Mind & Body Day Spa, staff members eschew fluff and pretensions to stay focused on their main goals: to help clients relax and see beautifying results. Their customized skincare treatments harness plant-based ingredients such as pineapple enzymes and pumpkin extracts, giving complexions a natural glow. Alternatively, back massages, scrubs, and wraps extend relaxation throughout the body, much like remembering that you definitely did turn the death ray off before you left the house. Spa packages combine services for more complete pampering.