Client can relax and quiet down their mind during a flotation tank session and be pampered with a massage afterwards
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- 60-minute massage
- 60-flotation tank session
- Safety restrictions:
- Clients who have symptoms of illness are asked to reschedule (no additional fees if rescheduled 24 hours before the appointment)
- Client is asked to come to their appointment alone
- All guests must wear masks upon entering the building
- Areas are thoroughly sanitized between appointments
- Flotation session: floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Mindful Living Wellness Center
As the name suggests, at Mindful Living Wellness Center all services are designed to facilitate practicing mindfulness. Clients can choose from services like massage and flotation tank sessions. The staff’s goal is to help every visitor quiet down their mind and find inner peace.