During the tour participants can learn history of Minhas Craft Brewery, see the beer-making memorabilia, and taste beer
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Introductory video
- Sips of different beer samples
- Four bottles of craft beers
- One bottle of root beer
- Sampler glass
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to drink
- When: Mondays at 11 a.m., Tuesday–Thursday at 1 p.m., Friday and Sunday at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m., and Saturday at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- Lenght of tour: 40–60 minutes
- Kids aged 12 and younger receive free admission
The Fine Print
About Minhas Craft Brewery
Since its humble beginnings in 1845 as a winter-only operation, Minhas Craft Brewery has flourished into a 300,000-square-foot facility sprawled across 7 acres of land. Premium brews, craft brews, and malt liquors highlight the company's extensive inventory of handcrafted libations, and a variety of sodas caters to underage gullets. Guests can also load their brains with intoxicating factoids at the brewery's Herb and Helen Haydock World of Beer Memorabilia museum, where brewery artifacts dating from the mid-1800s to the 1960s are proudly displayed among collections of model cars, trucks, trains, and hovercrafts from the period.