During the tour, participants learn about the history of the brewery, visit the museums, and taste beers
About This Deal
- What’s Included:
- Introductory video
- Tour through our brewery plant
- 20-minute sampling
- Souvenir glass
- Beer or soda gift pack
- Age restriction:
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- Younger than 12 must be accompanied by guardian
- When: Saturdays at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m., Sundays at 1 p.m. and 3p.m.
- Length of tour: 30-45 minutes
About Minhas Craft Brewery
Since its humble beginnings in 1845 as a winter-only operation, Minhas Craft Brewery has flourished into a 300,000-square-foot facility sprawled across 7 acres of land. Premium brews, craft brews, and malt liquors highlight the company's extensive inventory of handcrafted libations, and a variety of sodas caters to underage gullets. Guests can also load their brains with intoxicating factoids at the brewery's Herb and Helen Haydock World of Beer Memorabilia museum, where brewery artifacts dating from the mid-1800s to the 1960s are proudly displayed among collections of model cars, trucks, trains, and hovercrafts from the period.