People are fascinated by the origins of things they love, which explains the popularity of brewery tours or visits to the factory where little sisters are made. See where it all began with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for two admissions to the microdistillery educational tasting (a $20 value)
- $20 for four admissions to the microdistillery educational tasting (a $40 value)
Lasting about an hour, every educational tasting includes:
- A friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Samples of the distillery’s products
- A 750mL bottle of Marco Polo Ready to Drink Product
- A branded sampler glass
Minhas Micro Distillery
An extension of Minhas Craft Brewery, Minhas Micro Distillery's heritage of handcrafting fine spirits dates back to 1845. Today, the facility produces vodka, rum, Irish cream, horchata, and rye whiskey. Guests can visit the tour center and take home with them the latest clothing, glassware, and collectibles.
95% of 1,424 customers recommend
“Awesome tour and samples :) Nice if presentation was a bit more interactive.”
“Great environment...great prices...great quality...great day trip :))) Can't wait to go back again with a group of girlfriends”
“Eat before going :)”