It can be beneficial to ask questions of experienced barbers, such as “Can I pull off frosted tips?” and “Is the barbershop pole peppermint or spearmint flavored?” Get sharp insights with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$69 for a men’s VIP spa package for one (up to a $180 value). Includes:
- Top-shelf face shave and facial (a $50 value)
- Scissor cut (a $35 value)
- VIP-room access for an hour and a half (a $75 value)
- Choice of two drinks, such as a sake martini, beer, or wine (up to a $20 value)<p>
$99 for a men’s VIP shave package for 2 (up to a $240 value). Includes:
- Top-shelf face shave and facial (a $50 value/person)
- VIP-room access for an hour (a $50 value/person)
- Choice of two drinks per person, such as a sake martini, beer, or wine (up to a $20 value/person)
During sessions lasting at least an hour, men step into a VIP room replete with a 42-inch HDTV, a sound system and streaming music through Pandora. The top-shelf face shave includes an exclusive six-towel straight-razor face shave. While barbers complement newly trimmed hair with warm towels, clients kick back with martinis, beers, and wine.
Patrons sip from glasses of beer and sake martinis while waiting to get haircuts and six-towel straight-razor face shaves. But at minibar.ber.shop, waiting for a barber appointment doesn't mean flipping through last October's issue of Hockey Pucks! magazine. It means sampling more than a dozen beers, listening to music, and sinking teeth into prosciutto-brie paninis. In the VIP room, clients kick back for hot-towel shaves and soothing facials with an arsenal of entertainment devices at their disposal: a 42-inch HDTV, streaming internet radio, and four regular walls—the 19th century equivalent of TV. The barbershop's playful signature services reflect its ethos, including its moustache trim—dubbed the geraldo—and its beard trim known as the zz top.