Plastic surgery physician and staff offer a popular filler and a botox alternative helping clients achieve a rested and fresher look
About This Deal
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Typical treatment areas for Radiesse: chin wrinkles, lines around the mouth (smile lines/nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and corner lines), volume loss in hands, and prominent veins and tendons
- Read our Radiesse guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Radiesse injections?
About Indiana Plastic Surgery Institute
Deciding to change your look isn't always as easy as picking out a new wardrobe—sometimes you're interested in more drastic measures. That's where Indiana Plastic Surgery Institute comes in. Its board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Peter Kunz, performs everything from breast augmentations to tummy tucks.
Because such procedures can dramatically alter lives, every appointment begins with a 30- to 60-minute consultation, which clients are encouraged to come to equipped with questions and concerns. Dr. Kunz wants everyone to look like themselves but younger and to leave the office feeling they've settled on the procedure that's perfect for them.
Many aesthetic concerns can be treated with the facility's noninvasive services, such as microdermabrasion to help brighten complexions and TCA peels to fight acne.