Choose Between Two Options
- $36 for an initial acupuncture session (a $75 value)
- $85 for an initial acupuncture session with two follow-up sessions (a $175 value)
Minneapolis Family Acupuncture
Minneapolis Family Acupuncture uses holistic treatments to address a wide range of ailments, from back and neck pain and stress, to gynecological issues, fertility and pediatric care. The center relies mostly on traditional Chinese medicine—acupuncture, Chinese massage, and herbal remedies—under the direction of founder Naomi Richman. Here's more about her:
Meet the Acupuncturist: Naomi Richman
- Education: Naomi received her Master's Degree in Acupuncture and Traditional Oriental Medicine from Emperor's College in Santa Monica in 2002.
- Prior work: Before moving back home to Minneapolis, she owned a clinic in Las Vegas, where she treated more than 2,500 patients with issues ranging from chronic pain to pediatric needs.
- Ongoing studies: Naomi received extensive post-graduate training at the prestigious Kyung Hee University Hospital in South Korea. She also studied Qi Gong at Xi Yan Hospital in Beijing, China.
- Additional work: She's edited two books on Oriental medicine, she teaches and lectures nationally, and she founded Bee Well Kids, a pediatric center with alternative healthcare for children.