All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for one pediatric acupuncture or holistic care session ($65 value)
- $65 for three pediatric acupuncture or holistic care sessions ($195 value)
As practiced in ancient Chinese Medicine, acupuncture rebalances the flow of energy through the body. Whether being practiced in its traditional or western forms, acupuncture uses fine needles to target the body’s 12 meridians and redistribute energy. Patients look to these treatments for relief from pain and allergies, to stimulate weight loss, or even to cope with stress and its related symptoms.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for ages 12 and under. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Parent or guardian must be present during session. Same patient must use all three sessions for the 3 pack option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Minneapolis Family Acupuncture
Minneapolis Family Acupuncture uses holistic treatments to address a wide range of ailments, from back and neck pain and stress, to gynecological issues, fertility and pediatric care. The center relies mostly on traditional Chinese medicine—acupuncture, Chinese massage, and herbal remedies—under the direction of founder Naomi Richman. Here's more about her:
Meet the Acupuncturist: Naomi Richman
- Education: Naomi received her Master's Degree in Acupuncture and Traditional Oriental Medicine from Emperor's College in Santa Monica in 2002.
- Prior work: Before moving back home to Minneapolis, she owned a clinic in Las Vegas, where she treated more than 2,500 patients with issues ranging from chronic pain to pediatric needs.
- Ongoing studies: Naomi received extensive post-graduate training at the prestigious Kyung Hee University Hospital in South Korea. She also studied Qi Gong at Xi Yan Hospital in Beijing, China.
- Additional work: She's edited two books on Oriental medicine, she teaches and lectures nationally, and she founded Bee Well Kids, a pediatric center with alternative healthcare for children.