Like a classic work of Victorian literature, a trip to the bar often begins with an introduction to colorful characters and ends with the revelation that everyone in the room is related to each other. Continue an age-old struggle with today’s Groupon to The Ugly Mug. Choose between the following options:
- For $18, you get a meal for two (up to a $44 total value), which includes the following:
- Two burgers or sandwiches (up to a $13 value each)
Two tap beers (up to a $9 value each)<p>
- For $35, you get a meal for four (up to an $88 total value), which includes the following:
- Four burgers or sandwiches (up to a $13 value each)
- Four tap beers (up to a $9 value each)
Inside The Ugly Mug’s big-screen-laden bar, servers sate appetites with a menu of signature burgers, classic sandwiches, and a collection of 20 beers on tap. Groups of growling stomachs can apply midday and evening muzzles by feasting on turkey, lamb, bison, or Angus-beef burgers, including the Juicy PB and Bacon burger stuffed with peanut butter and peanut butter’s apology to jelly. To sate cravings for square-shaped stacks, guests can piece back together the barbecued shreds of the pulled-pork sandwich with fried onion and a side of coleslaw. Bartenders augment the pub fare with glasses of tap beer, which diners can sip while monitoring televised sporting events for well-executed plays and commercial breaks.