Children learn through play while exploring the museum’s exciting interactive exhibits and programs
About This Deal
- Choose from general admission or premier membership
- Premier membership includes:
- Unlimited admission to St. Paul location for one year for all children (under 18) in the household and two listed adults
- Free admission for two flex members (e.g. a guest or caregiver)
- Sneak peeks to St. Paul exhibits
- Discounts at partner retailers and attractions
- Discounted tickets for up to six guests (save $2 per ticket)
- 10% discount at the museum café and store
- 50% off admission for up to six people to children’s museums across the U.S.
- Free admission for children under 1 year old
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
- Amenities: lockers
About Minnesota Children's Museum
There's more than one way for kids to learn at Minnesota Children's Museum, and none of them involve sitting at a desk and practicing their letters or multiplication skills. Here, kids learn through play as they take the lead in exploring the museum's interactive exhibits and programs. Kids, friends, and even parents can experience the museum's atmosphere unrestrained by screen time and strict schedules.
- The numbers: The St. Paul museum features 10 permanent play exhibits and has a sister museum in Rochester; both locations see more than 550,000 visitors a year.
- Climb on: The Scramble, a vertical climbing experience, soars four stories high with a netted catwalk and spiral slide for a fast, slippery ride down.
- Our World: This exhibit puts attendees in a bite-size version of a Minnesota city, letting them explore the sandbox world and play the part of local firefighters, postal workers, grocery-store workers, and more, fostering a sense of community and teamwork.
- Don't miss: Super Awesome Adventures, an exhibit featuring a laser maze, a climbing wall, and a space race
- For the family: Most exhibits aren't child-exclusive: parents can help their children create new masterpieces in the Creativity Jam studio, stock shelves at the "local" hardware store in Our World, or help build forts at Imaginopolis.