All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Basketball has all the fast-paced action of soccer, but its much smaller net is defended by five times as many people, so it's no wonder that all soccer has been permanently canceled. Celebrate the king of indoor sports with today's Groupon to a Minnesota Lynx WNBA game. Choose from three available games and experience high-flying athleticism from a choice of two different seating areas:
- $15 Blue Level ticket vs. Tulsa Shock on Tuesday, June 7, at 7 p.m. (a $30 value).
- $30 Orange Level ticket vs. Tulsa Shock on Tuesday, June 7, at 7 p.m. (a $60 value).
- $15 Blue Level ticket vs. Atlanta Dream on Friday, June 17, at 7 p.m. (a $30 value).
- $30 Orange Level ticket vs. Atlanta Dream on Friday, June 17, at 7 p.m. (a $60 value).
- $15 Blue Level ticket vs. Connecticut Sun on Saturday, July 9, at 7 p.m. (a $30 value).
- $30 Orange Level ticket vs. Connecticut Sun on Saturday, July 9, at 7 p.m. (a $60 value).
Children ages two and under are admitted free to Lynx games provided they do not take up a seat and sit on the ticket holder's lap.
Featuring one of the WNBA's most well-rounded rosters, the Lynx are led by former No. 1 overall draft pick Seimone Augustus, who posted a 16.9-points-per-game average with a .429 field-goal shooting percentage last season, and Lindsay Whalen, a fellow U.S. National Team member, all-star, and local high-school and college standout who returned to playing basketball in her home state last season. In all, the Lynx boasts a young core of players that flaunts former and current all-stars and a veteran coach in Cheryl Reeve, who won two WNBA titles with the Detroit Shock as an assistant coach and general manager.
Additionally, fans will be able to enjoy crystal-clear views and tasty concessions at the Target Center, which also hosts the Timberwolves and rabbit-hunting packs of live wolves during the offseason. Bask in the Minnesota Lynx's deft dexterity, impressive basketballing, and complete absence of Dick Vitale.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.