Annual festival recreates 16th-century Europe with armored jousting, costumed entertainers, and family-friendly activities
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included: access to live entertainment, themed events, and vendors
- Family Admission for Four is valid for two adults (ages 13+) and two children (ages 5–12)
- Child admission valid for ages 5–12 years
- Free admission for children aged 4 and under
- Dates and times: weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) from February 19 through April 3
- Transportation: complimentary parking available
About Renaissance Festival
The Renaissance Festival brings the 16th century back in vivid tapestry-color—and though the celebration only lasts a few short weeks, the festival has been a beloved local tradition for more than four decades, drawing more than 300,000 people each year.
Visitors can step through the gates, and explore recreated Renaissance-era buildings including stables and a castle. Nearby shops host more than 300 artisans, selling wares such as metal sculptures or lavish costumes. Tavern owners roast turkey legs over open flames, while entertainers continuously weave throughout the streets and perform on over 15 themed stages. Comedy, music, and full-contact jousting unfolds to the delight of the crowd.