Bartenders, like painters, must have excellent mixing skills, treat their work like an art form, and be able to draw inspiration from bowls of maraschino cherries. Concoct a masterpiece with today’s Groupon.
$199 for bartending training (a $595 value)
- Hands-on, one-on-one training
- One of the largest bartending schools in the U.S. with 30 fully equipped bar stations
- Full certification in 25–35 hours
- Lifetime job-placement services
- Students learn to craft popular drinks, garnish glasses, and more
- No scheduling necessary; come and go at your own leisure
- Lifetime refresher course available to graduates<p>
Minnesota School of Bartending
The cheery ring of ice against glass sings out from Minnesota School of Bartending's 30 fully stocked bar stations, behind which instructors draw on experience accumulated since the academy's inception in 1968 to forge cocktail virtuosos. At a long, gleaming bar, one-on-one training provides 18-and-older students with the skills they need to artfully craft and concoct the latest drinks, cocktails, and shooter drinks and listen to the woes of world-weary rodeo clowns. The bartending training also incorporates pointers about customer service, information about liquors and wines, and how to take multiple drink orders. Graduates returning for lifetime job-placement assistance fill the hall with revelry, and burgeoning elixir crafters wander in according to a flexible calendar designed for college students, part-time workers, and on-call lion tamers. Watering holes and private parties brim with festivity as newly knowledgeable pint fillers go out into the world to flaunt credentials and top off glasses.