The traditional method for preparing sushi requires slices of raw fish to be held over unlit fires in order to secure that signature uncooked flavor. Explore such innovative foodsmithing with today’s Groupon to Mint 2 Thai-Sushi Restaurant in Decatur. Choose between the following options:
- For $18, you get a sushi meal for two (up to a $43.50 total value). This meal includes the following:
- Three maki rolls (up to an $11.50 value each)
- Two non-alcoholic drinks or two glasses of beer or wine (up to a $4.50 value each)
- For $30, you get a sushi meal for four (up to an $87 total value). This meal includes the following:
- Six maki rolls (up to an $11.50 value each)
- Four non-alcoholic drinks or four glasses of beer or wine (up to a $4.50 value each)
Nimble-fingered sushi chefs craft edifying arrays of sushi in which rice and seaweed envelop fresh seafood and vegetables. Settle into an aqua-blue booth and snap apart chopsticks to perform anticipatory drum rolls on a Samurai roll, packed with tuna, salmon, yellowtail, and wasabi tobiko, or sample a mermaid’s breakfast with the Bagel roll, deep-fried with salmon, cream cheese, and scallions. The Mega Power roll helps diners ascend the Scoville scale with spicy mayo and eel sauce ladled over fried salmon and tonsil-toasting tuna, and the Ichiban roll secures its position as the conveyance of choice for deep-fried shrimp, asparagus, and avocado. Pair your repast with Japanese and Thai beers such as Sapporo, Kirin, and Singha, or make like an adult Jack Horner by sticking your thumb in a glass of Hakusan plum wine.
Mint 2 Thai and Sushi Restaurant
Natural light pours in through Mint 2 Thai and Sushi Restaurant 's front windows, catching the wafting aromas of roasted duck, shrimp, and salmon in Thai chili and zesty mango sauces. Diners can play tabletop shuffleboard with spicy-tuna rolls and strips of fresh-cut sashimi. The full menu holds close to 200 items and even offers handy icons to ease selection—a chili pepper indicates spicy dishes, a star indicates popular dishes, and a chef's hat indicates dishes that fit snugly beneath a chef's hat.
“Great authentic Thai flavors; good service.”
“great service, great food”
“Fresh sushi and great service!”