Online pharmacy offers birth control medications with online prescriptions valid for one year to prevent the need to visit the doctor
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
This deal is not available for residents of: Rhode Island, South Carolina, or Canada.
Choose one-month of any of the following Generic Birth Control Medications:
- Alesse (ultra-low-dose) - also sold as Aviane, Lutera, Vienva and Flamina.
- Loestrin (1.5/30) - also sold as Microgestin, Junel 1.5/30, Larin 1.5/30, Microgestin 1.5/30, Gildess 1.5/30.
- Junel Fe (1.5/30) - also sold as Larin Fe 1.5/30, Blisovi Fe 1.5/30, Gildess Fe 1.5/30, Microgestin Fe 1.5/30, Aurovela Fe 1.5/30 and Hailey Fe 1.5/30.
- Microgestrin Fe (1/20) - also sold as Tarina Fe 1/20, Blisovi Fe 1/20, Larin Fe 1/20, Junel Fe 1/20, Gildess Fe 1/20, and Loestrin Fe 1/20.
- Norethindrone (0.35mg) - also known as “the mini pill” or “POP” is progestin-only for women who can’t take estrogen for medical reasons. Also sold as Lyza, Heather, Sharobel, Deblitane, Camila, Nora-be, Norlyda, Errin, Jolivette, Jencycla, Micronor, and Nor-qd.
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo (low-dose) - _also known as Tri-Lo Marzia, Tri-lo Estarylla, Trinessa Lo and Tri-lo Sprintec.
- Yazmin / Ocella (low-dose) - also sold as Ocella, Zarah, Syeda._
- Sprintec (.025mg/.035mg) - also known as “the pill”, Ortho Tri-Cyclen, Mono-Linya, Estarylla, Femynor, Mononessa, Previfem, and TriNessa, FDA approved to treat acne.
- Yaz Ultra (low-dose) - also sold as Gianvi, Vestura, Nikki and Loryna and is FDA-approved to treat acne and PMDD.
All selections come with:
- Telemedicine online consult (must be complete before medication can be delivered)
- One-year prescription
- Free shipping
Online medical consult requires photo ID and allowing access to medical history. Inform of all prescription, OTC medication, and supplements taken during the online consultation. Must be completed prior to shipment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 18 or older. Online redemption only. Online consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Free shipping is included if not local. Not available for residents of Rhode Island, South Carolina, or Canada. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
MintRx Pharmacy & Skin Clinic doesn't like the idea of wasting its clients' time and money with heaps of products and endless treatments. Instead, it focuses exclusively on the few professional-grade systems that have been proven to work. Depending on individuals' needs, the staff recommends one of four treatments, like Obagi Nu-Derm's Rx, a prescription-grade collection for normal to oily skin that brightens complexions with arbutin-based serums.
MintRx uses physician-grade products, a personal care team of advisors, and tech-driven services to match each individual client's base needs. Their service only requires a computer or mobile device for access to personalized hair and skin products. If you happen to need some thing prescription-grade, they will send it to their pharmacy to fill the order. Their team of advisors curate a personalized shopping experience to really help find the perfect items and advice for you straight to your door. Made from natural ingredients such as vitamins and plant extracts as well as using the latest in medical technology, the products are safe and effective. All your personal preferences and recommendations are stored in their system so you don't have to go out of your way to find exactly what you are looking for each and every time.