All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 4, 2012
Reviewed April 18, 2012
Reviewed March 22, 2012
What You'll Get
Poetry would be entirely composed of haikus and sonnets dedicated to cakes and pastries if poets didn’t devour their idyllic subjects before having a chance to write. Say what meter and rhythm cannot with today’s Groupon to MiraBella Confections. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get 24 assorted cake pops (a $60 value) in the following flavors:
- Six chocolate-peanut butter pops dipped in mild dark chocolate
- Six pumpkin spice pops dipped in white chocolate
- Six carrot pineapple nut pops dipped in chocolate fudge
- Six white with raspberry pops dipped in semi-sweet chocolate
- For $59, you get Grandma’s Holiday Gift Package (up to a $126.35 total value). The package includes the following:
- One zucchini mini bread
- One banana mini bread
- Three gingerbread people
- One dozen iced holiday cookies
- Half-pound of decadent peanut-butter fudge
- Three old-fashioned popcorn balls
- Half-pound Grandma Stephen’s party mix with mixed nuts
- Half-pound old-fashioned peanut brittle
- One dozen assorted Christmas treats such as buckeyes, macaroons, russian tea balls, and peanut-butter cookies
MiraBella Confections, profiled in the Grand Rapids Press, tucks four cake-pop flavors into 24-packs and sneaks more than 10 delicacies into holiday gift bundles. To craft cake pops, bakers roll cake nuggets and submerge the balls into chocolate cauldrons. Rotund morsels of chocolate peanut butter, carrot pineapple, pumpkin spice, and white raspberry dough emerge drenched in molten chocolate that hardens into edible helmets. A trio of gingerbread people escort the holiday gift package’s mini loaves of banana and zucchini bread. Icing-swathed sugar cookies, nut mixes, and assorted holiday confections round out the gift kit, which contains a half-pound of peanut-butter fudge for eating or patching drafty floorboards.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid until 12/14/11. Valid only for option purchased. Must order 24hrs in advance. Must order Grandma's Holiday Gift Package by 12/21/11. Extra fee for delivery. Delivery valid only 12/20/11-12/22/11. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MiraBella Confections
Ken Stephens and Alexander Lovelorn, the gents behind MiraBella Confections, followed their hearts from jobs in social work and retail to a new career in cake and pastry design. This change proved to be a wise one, as their creations consistently earn rave reviews from brides-to-be on TheKnot.com, Wedding Wire, and Martha Stewart Weddings. With the help of the close-knit Mirabella Confections team, their cakes, cupcakes, chocolate displays, and cake pops continually serve as tasty centerpieces for many special occasions, not just nuptials.