Med spa in two locations, noninvasively removes unwanted hair using GentleMax Pro laser
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- During laser hair-removal treatments, staff use Candela’s Gentle Yag laser to remove unwanted hair from bodies or faces.
- The laser’s beams, which feel like a rubber band snapping against the skin, target melanin in hair follicles.
- The heat from the beams helps disrupt the hair’s growth cycle and may cause temporary redness and swelling.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this voucher is still the best deal available.
About Miracle Laser & Skin Care Institute
The techs and medical aestheticians at Miracle Laser & Skin Care Institute beautify bodies with an arsenal of high-tech apparatus. Their lasers focus on eliminating unwanted body hair, veins, and sagging skin, whereas injectable solutions such as Botox smooth out wrinkles better than a catnap on a tortilla press. They can even tattoo a beautiful face using techniques such as micropigmentation, microblading, or other semi-permanent makeup stuff.