Med spa within Mercy Hospital noninvasively removes unwanted hair using GentleMax Pro laser
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- View valid treatment areas.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about laser hair-removal.
- During laser hair-removal treatments, staff use Candela’s Gentle Yag laser to remove unwanted hair from bodies or faces.
- The laser’s beams, which feel like a rubber band snapping against the skin, target melanin in hair follicles.
- The heat from the beams helps disrupt the hair’s growth cycle and may cause temporary redness and swelling.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this voucher is still the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for select treatment areas. Important patient disclosure. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Limit 1 per person. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miracle Laser & Skin Care Institute
From within the walls of Mercy Hospital, the techs and medical aestheticians at Miracle Laser & Skin Care Institute beautify bodies with an arsenal of high-tech apparatus. Their lasers focus on eliminating unwanted body hair, veins, and sagging skin, whereas injectable solutions such as Botox smooth out wrinkles better than a catnap on a tortilla press.