The float pod provides a calm environment that promotes deep relaxation by removing all distractions and stimuli
About This Deal
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Massage therapist’s name and license #: Loretta Hocking, 0004288
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
About Bare Necessities Floating and Massage
Bare Necessities Floating and Massage elevated their services in 2020 by adding a float tank to their spa, making it a perfect escape from the chaos of everyday life. Customers can choose from a variety of pampering services that aim to balance the body, release stress and aches, and promote overall wellbeing. The therapists cater to the customer's preferences by offering different modalities that can be incorporated into their sessions.