All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 5, 2013
Reviewed June 18, 2013
Reviewed April 1, 2013
What You'll Get
The human palate can make very subtle distinctions, from finding floral notes in a pinot noir to determining the exact value of a rare stamp. Lick your thirst with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for a wine tour and tasting with appetizers for one (a $75 value)
- $50 for a wine tour and tasting with appetizers for two (a $150 value)
- $100 for a wine tour and tasting with appetizers for four (a $300 value)<p>
The winery experience includes the following:
- Tour of the estate with four tastings
- Wine appreciation experience with five tastings and pairings of cheese, charcuterie, crostini, tapenade, and chocolate
- Sangria on the open veranda
- Souvenir logo wine glass
- 10% off in-store bottle purchases during the visit<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 30, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Tour begin daily at noon. Tours may be rescheduled if the group is smaller than 6 people. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miramonte Winery
High atop a hill in the Temecula valley, surrounded by clear blue skies and lush rows of Rhone grapes, sits Miramonte Winery, where the winemakers soulfully craft their red wines, off dry rosés, and inspired whites. A big, open veranda wraps around the building to provide an airy venue for wine tastings, and Mojo, the winery dog, curiously greets visitors before going off to lay in the sun.
The deep flavors and aromas in Miramonte's wines come not only from the way the Rhone grapes grow in the valley, but also from the expertise of winemaker Reinhard Schlassa and passion of owner Cane Vanderhoof. A UC Davis alum, Schlassa has made wines with icons of the industry on three continents, and he continues to perfect his craft at Miramonte Winery.