What You'll Get
The human palate can make very subtle distinctions, from finding floral notes in a sangiovese to determining the exact value of a rare stamp. Lick your thirst with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $35 for a VIP winery tour and tasting experience for one (a $75 total value)
- $69 for a VIP winery tour and tasting experience for two (a $150 total value)
- $129 fora VIP winery tour and tasting experience for four (a $300 total value)
Each package includes the following:
- Winery tour with tastings of four wines and a commemorative glass (a $25 value)
- Wine-appreciation class with tastings of five wines and one sangria, and four individual appetizer food pairings (a $50 value)
- Guests can take 10% off regularly priced wine bottles and cheese boards at the time of their visit
Tour takers follow a guide through Miramonte Winery's vineyards, stopping at the crush pad, barrel room, and veranda—a massive patio shaded with arbors entwined with lights. Since it's in the middle of the harvest, they might even witness all these stations in full function, churning out fresh varietals. During the appreciation class, an instructor introduces wine-tasting techniques and teaches participants to apply them while sampling whites, reds, and sangria. Four wines come paired with a different appetizer including artisan cheese and savory Mediterranean-inspired spreads.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Tours may be rescheduled if the group is smaller than 6 people. Must be 21 to consume alcohol. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Online reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miramonte Winery
High atop a hill in the Temecula valley, surrounded by clear blue skies and lush rows of Rhone grapes, sits Miramonte Winery, where the winemakers soulfully craft their red wines, off dry rosés, and inspired whites. A big, open veranda wraps around the building to provide an airy venue for wine tastings, and Mojo, the winery dog, curiously greets visitors before going off to lay in the sun.
The deep flavors and aromas in Miramonte's wines come not only from the way the Rhone grapes grow in the valley, but also from the expertise of winemaker Reinhard Schlassa and passion of owner Cane Vanderhoof. A UC Davis alum, Schlassa has made wines with icons of the industry on three continents, and he continues to perfect his craft at Miramonte Winery.