Choose from Four Options
- $8.50 for one wine tasting, valid Monday through Friday ($17 value)
- $10 for one wine tasting, valid any day ($17 value)
- $15 for two wine tastings, valid Monday through Friday ($34 value)
- $19 for two wine tastings, valid any time ($34 value)
- Sunday-Thursday: 11am-6pm
- Friday & Saturday: 11am-10pm
High atop a hill in the Temecula valley, surrounded by clear blue skies and lush rows of Rhone grapes, sits Miramonte Winery, where the winemakers soulfully craft their red wines, off dry rosés, and inspired whites. A big, open veranda wraps around the building to provide an airy venue for wine tastings, and Mojo, the winery dog, curiously greets visitors before going off to lay in the sun.
The deep flavors and aromas in Miramonte's wines come not only from the way the Rhone grapes grow in the valley, but also from the expertise of winemaker Reinhard Schlassa and passion of owner Cane Vanderhoof. A UC Davis alum, Schlassa has made wines with icons of the industry on three continents, and he continues to perfect his craft at Miramonte Winery.