All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 9, 2018
· June 30, 2018
· June 27, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $31 for a VIP winery tour and tasting experience for one, valid Monday–Thursday ($75 value)
- $62 for a VIP winery tour and tasting experience for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($150value)
- $124 for a VIP winery tour and tasting experience for four, valid Monday–Thursday ($300 value)
- $36.50 for a VIP winery tour and tasting experience for one, valid Friday–Sunday ($75 value)
- $72.50 for a VIP winery tour and tasting experience for two, valid Friday–Sunday ($150 value)
- $145 for a VIP winery tour and tasting experience for four, valid Friday–Sunday ($300 value)
Each package consists of a winery tour and class that include tastings of 10 wines. Classes sample reds, whites, and a sangria, along with five appetizer food pairings that include specially prepared items by Flower Hill Bistro. Customers will also receive a 20% discount on etched wine bottle orders.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Tours may be rescheduled if the group is smaller than 6 people. Online reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Miramonte Winery
High atop a hill in the Temecula valley, surrounded by clear blue skies and lush rows of Rhone grapes, sits Miramonte Winery, where the winemakers soulfully craft their red wines, off dry rosés, and inspired whites. A big, open veranda wraps around the building to provide an airy venue for wine tastings, and Mojo, the winery dog, curiously greets visitors before going off to lay in the sun.
The deep flavors and aromas in Miramonte's wines come not only from the way the Rhone grapes grow in the valley, but also from the expertise of winemaker Reinhard Schlassa and passion of owner Cane Vanderhoof. A UC Davis alum, Schlassa has made wines with icons of the industry on three continents, and he continues to perfect his craft at Miramonte Winery.