The human palate can make very subtle distinctions, from finding floral notes in a sangiovese to determining the exact value of a rare stamp. Lick your thirst with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $20 for a VIP winery tour and tasting experience for one, valid Monday–Thursday ($75value)
- $35 for a VIP winery tour and tasting experience for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($150 value)
- $69 for a VIP winery tour and tasting experience for four, valid Monday–Thursday ($300 value)
- $25 for a VIP winery tour and tasting experience for one, valid Friday–Sunday ($75 value)
- $45 for a VIP winery tour and tasting experience for two, valid Friday–Sunday ($150 value)
- $89 fora VIP winery tour and tasting experience for four, valid Friday–Sunday ($300 value)
Each package consists of a winery tour and class that include tastings of 10 wines and a commemorative glass. Classes sample reds, whites, and a sangria, along with six appetizer food pairings that include artisan cheeses and Mediterranean spreads. Customers will also receive a 10% discount on wine bottles, cheese boards, and merchandise and a 20% discount on etched wine bottle orders.
High atop a hill in the Temecula valley, surrounded by clear blue skies and lush rows of Rhone grapes, sits Miramonte Winery, where the winemakers soulfully craft their red wines, off dry rosés, and inspired whites. A big, open veranda wraps around the building to provide an airy venue for wine tastings, and Mojo, the winery dog, curiously greets visitors before going off to lay in the sun.
The deep flavors and aromas in Miramonte's wines come not only from the way the Rhone grapes grow in the valley, but also from the expertise of winemaker Reinhard Schlassa and passion of owner Cane Vanderhoof. A UC Davis alum, Schlassa has made wines with icons of the industry on three continents, and he continues to perfect his craft at Miramonte Winery.
95% of 2,480 customers recommend
“Had a great time on the VIP tour. Lots of wine to sample. LOTS! And the best part for us was the food pairing experience. Learned so much and enjoyed delicious favors.”
“We really enjoyed the VIP tour and wine was great we definitely recommend this place.”
“Kamal was great! A good experience”