Choose from Six Options
- $30 for VIP winery tour and tasting experience for one, valid Monday–Thursday ($75 value)
- $60 for VIP winery tour and tasting experience for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($150 value)
- $120 for VIP winery tour and tasting experience for four, valid Monday–Thursday ($300 value)
- $35 for VIP winery tour and tasting experience for one, valid Friday–Sunday ($75 value)
- $70 for VIP winery tour and tasting experience for two, valid Friday–Sunday ($150 value)
- $140 for VIP winery tour and tasting experience for four, valid Friday–Sunday ($300 value)
Each package consists of a winery tour and class that include tastings of 10 wines and a commemorative glass. Classes sample reds, whites, and a sangria, along with six appetizer food pairings that include artisan cheeses and Mediterranean spreads. Customers will also receive a 10% discount on wine bottles, cheese boards, and merchandise and a 20% discount on etched wine bottle orders.
High atop a hill in the Temecula valley, surrounded by clear blue skies and lush rows of Rhone grapes, sits Miramonte Winery, where the winemakers soulfully craft their red wines, off dry rosés, and inspired whites. A big, open veranda wraps around the building to provide an airy venue for wine tastings, and Mojo, the winery dog, curiously greets visitors before going off to lay in the sun.
The deep flavors and aromas in Miramonte's wines come not only from the way the Rhone grapes grow in the valley, but also from the expertise of winemaker Reinhard Schlassa and passion of owner Cane Vanderhoof. A UC Davis alum, Schlassa has made wines with icons of the industry on three continents, and he continues to perfect his craft at Miramonte Winery.