All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
November 17, 2014
October 31, 2014
· 14 hours ago
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39.99 for one custom-etched Miramonte Winery bottle of wine ($70 value)
- $44.99 for one custom-etched Miramonte Winery bottle of wine and one black gift box ($73.95 value)
Artists hand-etch a bottle of wine to honor any special occasion: the holidays, a wedding, an anniversary, a family vacation, or the day you finally solved that Rubik’s cube. They’ll even customize their array of prestyled designs with a few lines of text. Select a romance-themed design to inscribe with your wedding date and open on an anniversary, or compose an eight-line poem on the “message on a bottle.” Though the painted bottle looks pretty on a bar, it’s special to pop it open and pour a toast, too. So Miramonte Winery fills each bottle with one of its quality sips, your choice of merlot, chardonnay, cabernet, or champagne.
- Hand-etched, hand-painted wine bottles
- Customized with text or monograms
- Variety of designs available
- Choose a merlot, chardonnay, cabernet, or champagne
- Ideal for holidays and special occasions
- May upgrade to a reserve wine
- Option to purchase a gift box
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 as gifts. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK, AL, AR, DE, HI, KY, SD, ND, OK, MS, MA, NH, UT, PA, VT, Canada, or Puerto Rico. Most orders ship within 7-10 days from redemption date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Must be 21+ to order/redeem. Signature/valid ID required upon delivery. All wines are Celebration Cellars by Miramonte Winery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.