Beauticians shape, buff, and polish nails to provide customers with a neat look tailored to their taste and needs
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician.
Need To Know
About Mirific Nails
Mirielle Ficacci is the whiz behind Mirific Nails, a one-woman show with an intimate location. She has a long and illustrious résumé that demonstrates both her technical aptitude and her artistry:
- Formal college education in graphic design
- Nine years as a nail technician
- Continuing education in nail repair, gel painting, and nail shapes
- Advanced training in the application, design, and enhancement of acrylic nails
This background is put to work during manicures and pedicures that emphasize skincare and nail health. But that doesn't mean she and her clients don't have fun with the designs—Mirielle is adept at freehand painting and nail-art techniques like gradients and marbling. Her most extreme work is reserved for daring clients who relish the idea of wearing sculpted acrylics with 3D enhancements ranging from lifelike roses to portraits of characters like Santa Claus.