Beauticians offer facials which aim to cleanse and nourish the skin, reduce acne or the signs of aging, and help the client relax
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Back facial includes: deep cleanse, exfoliation, massage, and mask
- Healing acne facial includes: deep cleanse, exfoliation, gentle extractions, and soothing aloe and eucalyptus mask for inflammation or zinc mask to reduce inflamation
- Benefits of anti-aging facial: aims to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Benefits of back facial: aims to cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish the skin, as well as help the client relax
- Benefits of healing acne facial: aims to heal blemishes, cleanse and exfoliate the skin, reduce inflammation, refine pores, and soften the skin
- Benefits of oxygen facial: aims to prevent premature wrinkles, improve skin texture, and remedy dryness and poor elasticity; this facial is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Products used: BioElements
Learn More About Facials
We answer how much should it cost and how long it should take. Plus: what are they gonna do to your face?
View Mirror Mirror Spa Salon’s other offers:
The Fine Print
About Mirror Mirror Spa Salon
As a full-service outfit, Mirror Mirror Spa Salon boasts a roster of expert stylists and aestheticians to preen and pamper bodies with services for men and women, including body wraps, perms, manicures, and facials. Hair stylists make over 'dos with Aveda deep-conditioning treatments, tress-taming keratin, and expertly applied extensions, and also shampoo, condition, and style locks during every haircut. For pampering below the hairline, aestheticians perform facials using Bioelements products to revamp skin with organic botanicals and massage arms and shoulders to relieve pain and tension.