Choose from Five Options
- $37 for one 50-minute ultimate anti-aging facial ($75 value)
- $50 for one 50-minute ultimate anti-aging facial with LED therapy ($105 value)
- $100 for two 50-minute ultimate anti-aging facials with LED therapy ($210 value)
- $172 for three diamond-tip microdermabrasion facials ($345 value)
- $337 for six diamond-tip microdermabrasion facials ($675 value)
During 50-minute anti-aging facials, an aesthetician cleanses skin, exfoliates pores, and performs extractions before applying a mask and moisturizer. When paired with LED therapy, the treatment helps to further treat signs of aging, such as redness and fine lines. During the microdermabrasion facial, a aesthetician uses a diamond-tipped wand to deeply exfoliate the skin and improve its tone, texture, and clarity. A vacuum draws away the exfoliated cells, giving the complexion a fresher appearance and diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Miss. Alter Ego
Terrie Klotz originally attended beauty school in 1993, but her unending penchant for new knowledge has repeatedly led her back to school, expanding her expertise to new areas. At Miss. Alter Ego, she beautifies clients with her thorough training in airbrush tanning, facials, nail services, and waxing. Klotz adds vibrancy to nails with OPI polishes, rejuvenates skin complexion with Yon-Ka Skin Care line from Paris, and adroitly applies UV-free airbrush tanning spray.