All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 15, 2016
· Reviewed November 3, 2016
· Reviewed October 28, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $38 for a four-hour (4:30pm-8:30pm) afternoon fishing trip for one with bait, rod and reel rental, and a hot dog and beverage ($75 value)
- $75 for a four-hour (4:30pm-8:30pm) afternoon fishing trip for two with bait, rod and reel rental, and a hot dog and beverage for each person ($150 value)
- $145 for a four-hour (4:30pm-8:30pm) afternoon fishing trip for four with bait, rod and reel rental, and a hot dog and beverage for each person ($300 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Merchant's standard cancel policy applies (fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 2/person, 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1/visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid to be used until 5/14/16. Minimum 48hr reservation required for weekday visit. Minimum 1 week reservation required for weekend/holiday visit. Options for multiple people must be used on the same day and cannot be used across multiple visits. Subject to weather, visit website. Fish filet service available. Tax and gratuity not included. Deal is valid for the remainder of the 2016 season and all of the 2017 fluke and sea bass season. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miss Belmar Princess
At 120 feet long, the Miss Belmar Princess is as regal a ship as can be with its state-of-the-art navigational equipment, spacious sun deck with lounge chairs, full restaurant, separate ladies' and men's facilities, free parking, free shuttle service, and a heated and air-conditioned cabin with comfortable, full-cushioned seating. The Miss Belmar Princess sails daily in the coastal waters of New Jersey in search of striped bass, blues,sea bass, fluke, albacore, bonita and tuna, and many trips allow passengers the chance to glimpse whales and schools of dolphins swimming with the vessel. Under the direction of the experienced and sea-savvy Captain Alan and Captain Lenny, who each have over 35 years of experience, the fleet navigates fishing hot spots during daily four-hour and seven-hour excursions. During each trip, the captain and crew take pictures, and sometimes videos, of triumphant anglers showing off their catch. The crew is also available to clean fish so that they can easily be taken home and prepared for meals.