Participants can spend time and unwind on the water, fishing with a fishing pole while recharging with a tasty hot dog and chips
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Seven-Hour Striped Bass & Blue Fish Fishing Trip for One
- Seven-Hour Striped Bass & Blue Fish Fishing Trip for Two
Seven-Hour Striped Bass & Blue Fish Fishing Trip for Four
- Fishing charters are from 7:30 a.m.-–2:30 p.m. Jigs, Crocs, and other tackle can be purchased on the boat, or participants can bring their own.
- Shared outing
- What’s included: each participant gets rod and reel rental, and lunch of a hot dog and chips
- What you might catch: striped bass, bluefish
- The captains:
- Captain Alan Shinn, who has been fishing his whole life
- Captain Lenny Forsyth
- About the boat: Miss Belmar Princess, 120 feet long with 2,100 horsepower and three turbo diesels, state-of-the-art navigational equipment, electronics, and fish finders
- Boat amenities: sun deck, air-conditioned cabin, full cushioned seating, and full galley
- See the food and drinks menu
- Fish-cleaning available? yes, for free
- Subject to weather.
- Online reservation required at least 48 hours in advance for weekdays and seven days in advance for weekends or holidays. Options for multiple people must be used on the same day and can not be used across multiple visits.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 14, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miss Belmar Princess
At 120 feet long, the Miss Belmar Princess is as regal a ship as can be with its state-of-the-art navigational equipment, spacious sun deck with lounge chairs, full restaurant, separate ladies' and men's facilities, free parking, free shuttle service, and a heated and air-conditioned cabin with comfortable, full-cushioned seating. The Miss Belmar Princess sails daily in the coastal waters of New Jersey in search of striped bass, blues,sea bass, fluke, albacore, bonita and tuna, and many trips allow passengers the chance to glimpse whales and schools of dolphins swimming with the vessel. Under the direction of the experienced and sea-savvy Captain Alan and Captain Lenny, who each have over 35 years of experience, the fleet navigates fishing hot spots during daily four-hour and seven-hour excursions. During each trip, the captain and crew take pictures, and sometimes videos, of triumphant anglers showing off their catch. The crew is also available to clean fish so that they can easily be taken home and prepared for meals.