Fishing enthusiasts can enjoy a four-hour afternoon trip in search of fluke and sea bass, and enjoy a gorgeous sunset on the way home
About This Deal
- Service restrictions: options for multiple people must be used on the same day and cannot be used across multiple visits.
- What you might catch: fluke, sea bass and ling.
- Times: 4.30–8.30 p.m.
- Click here to view the schedule
- About the boat: Miss Belmar Princess is a 120-foot, U.S. Coast Guard-inspected boat with a sun deck, state-of-the-art navigational equipment, electronics, and fish finders.
- Where you’ll fish: off the NJ coast
- Boat amenities: air-conditioned cabins, cushioned seating, and a restaurant.
- At the snack bar: view the menu
- Fish cleaning available? yes
About Miss Belmar Princess
At 120 feet long, the Miss Belmar Princess is as regal a ship as can be with its state-of-the-art navigational equipment, spacious sun deck with lounge chairs, full restaurant, separate ladies' and men's facilities, complimentary parking, complimentary shuttle service, and a heated and air-conditioned cabin with comfortable, full-cushioned seating. The Miss Belmar Princess sails daily in the coastal waters of New Jersey in search of striped bass, blues, sea bass, fluke, albacore, bonita, and tuna, and many trips allow passengers the chance to glimpse whales and schools of dolphins swimming with the vessel. Under the direction of the experienced and sea-savvy Captain Alan and Captain Lenny, who each have over 35 years of experience, the fleet navigates fishing hot spots during daily four-hour and seven-hour excursions. During each trip, the captain and crew take pictures, and sometimes videos, of triumphant anglers showing off their catch. The crew is also available to clean fish so that they can easily be taken home and prepared for meals.