Nature lovers can admire marine life and have fun spotting whales while en experienced naturalist explains what they are seeing
About This Deal
- Departure location: Belmar Manutti Marina
- Departure time for the 2-hour trip: 9:30 a.m. or 3:30 p.m.
- Adult tickets are for ages 13 and up and child tickets for ages 12 and under.
- Click here to view the schedule
- Snacks and drinks available to purchase; fish filet service available
- Complimentary parking available
- The sights: whales, dolphins, sharks, and rays may be seen
- The vessel: The Royal Miss Belmar features a sun deck, an air-conditioned cabin, full cushioned seating, a restaurant with snacks and beverages, color TV, a souvenir shop, and restrooms.
About Miss Belmar Princess
At 120 feet long, the Miss Belmar Princess is as regal a ship as can be with its state-of-the-art navigational equipment, spacious sun deck with lounge chairs, full restaurant, separate ladies' and men's facilities, complimentary parking, complimentary shuttle service, and a heated and air-conditioned cabin with comfortable, full-cushioned seating. The Miss Belmar Princess sails daily in the coastal waters of New Jersey in search of striped bass, blues, sea bass, fluke, albacore, bonita, and tuna, and many trips allow passengers the chance to glimpse whales and schools of dolphins swimming with the vessel. Under the direction of the experienced and sea-savvy Captain Alan and Captain Lenny, who each have over 35 years of experience, the fleet navigates fishing hot spots during daily four-hour and seven-hour excursions. During each trip, the captain and crew take pictures, and sometimes videos, of triumphant anglers showing off their catch. The crew is also available to clean fish so that they can easily be taken home and prepared for meals.