Professional instructors teach the art of burlesque performance to help participants bring out their sensual side
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Customers can choose from a wide variety of classes that teach the basics of burlesque:
- The Art of the Tease - this class teaches the art of strip-tease using examples of classic burlesque techniques and props like gloves and boas.
- Intro to Bump & Grind - in this class participants learn the fundamental moves of the Bump, Grind, Shimmy and Shake.
- Walking in Heels - this class is designed to teach walking in heels with confidence and style. Participants should bring two pairs of heels of varying heights in their size to practice in.
- Boa Tease - students are given a marabou boa to practice with and take home as a souvenir after learning how to enhance their tease with it.
- How to Strip For Your Lover - this class is designed to teach participants how to tease and strip for their lovers.
- Tassel Twirling - students learn how to wiggle and jiggle tassels attached to their chests.
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming classes
- About the instructors: All instructors are professional performers and burlesque trainers
- Age restrictions: Must be 18 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miss Indigo Blue's Academy of Burlesque
Profiled in the documentary A Wink and a Smile, Miss Indigo Blue’s Academy of Burlesque keeps the sensual burlesque dance-form alive during one-day and muti-week classes. The academy’s faculty includes not only the accomplished Miss Indigo Blue, but also professional burlesquers Inga, Elsa & Ernie von Schmaltz, Ruby Mimosa, Moscato Extatique, Amara Strutt and Waxie Moon—whose names hint at the playful nature of burlesque. The diverse class schedule offers something to bring out the sensual side in nearly anyone, female or male, earning praise from Seattle Woman magazine for its breadth of topics and from Examiner.com for its receptivity to all genders. Class is taught in bare feet, socks, or dance sneakers. Character shoes with ankle straps permitted.